C#.NET – created by Microsoft in 2000, is today’s one of the highly used and very popular languages. It is widely used and thus, there is a great demand for candidates having a certification of C#.NET.
This course is suitable for all the students who are making their career in programming field and the professionals who want to brush-up their knowledge. There are many C#.NET training institutes in pune but we train in a better way. We see to it that the theory and practical sessions go alternatively and effectively. In this manner, every concept gets simplified and is explained with adequate details in our VB.NET training sessions.
Topics covered in our C#.NET course:
- Introduction of .Net Framework Basics of C#.NET programming. We firstly begin with the Introduction of .Net Framework, The Common Language Run Time and .Net Class Framework.
- Introduction of Visual studio Its concept and components like Solution Explorer, References, Assembly Information Screen, The Properties Window and The New Code Window.
- Language Fundamentals Arrays, Collections, and Enumerations, Assemblies, Comparison, Functions, Loops and Branching, Properties, Scope, Types of Type Conversion, etc.
- Programming structures Variable, Data Types, Reference Types, Object Oriented Terminology, Working with Objects, Creating Classes, Overloading Methods, Constructors, Shared Methods, Operator Overloading, etc.
- Inheritance and Interface Specialization & generalization, implement inheritance, polymorphism, object interface, interface methods, etc.
- Generics Generics Types, Generics Methods and Creating Generics.
- Namespace Namespace, Common Namespace, Importing Namespace, Referencing Namespaces and Creating own Namespaces.
- Troubleshooting Error handling, Structured Exception Handling, Error logging, Debugging and Tracing.
- Web Form Intrinsic Controls, Data Binding and Dynamic Controls.
- Windows Forms Controls, Dialogs and Dynamic Controls will be covered in detail.
- Data access with ADO.NET Architecture Enhancements, .Net Data Providers, DataSet Components and Building Data Access Components.