Visual Basic.NET – created by Microsoft in 2001 – is an object oriented computer programming language. It is still one of the widely used languages. Thus, there is a good demand for candidates having VB.NET certifications. This course is suitable for all the students who are making their career in programming field and the professionals who want to brush-up their knowledge. There are many VB.NET training institutes in pune but we train in a better way. We see to it that the theory and practical sessions go alternatively and effectively. In this manner, every concept gets simplified and is explained with adequate details in our VB.NET training sessions.
Topics covered in our course:
- Introduction of .Net Framework The basics of VB.NET programming. We firstly begin with the Introduction of .Net Framework, The Common Language Run Time and .Net Class Framework.
- Introduction of Visual Basic and its components Solution Explorer, References, Assembly Information Screen, The Properties Window and The New Code Window.
- Programming Structures Cover Data Types, Reference Types, Object Oriented Terminology, Working with Objects, Creating Classes, Overloading Methods, Constructors, Shared Methods, etc.
- Inheritance and Interface Implement inheritance i.e. creating base class, subclass and using ‘inherit’ keyword; Overloading and overriding methods, Shadowing, and Object interface in detail.
- Generics Generics Types, Generics Methods, Creation of Generics, Classes & inheritance, Structures, Interfaces, Constraints and Generics & late binding.
- Namespace Concept of Namespace, Common Namespace, Importing Namespace, Referencing Namespaces and Creating own Namespaces.
- Error handling Structured Exception Handling i.e. The Try, Catch and Finally keywords; Throw keyword, Throwing a new exception, Nested try ; and Error Logging i.e The Event log, Events, methods & properties and Writing to trace files.
- Data Access with ADO.NET Cover Architecture Enhancements, .Net Data Providers, DataSet Components and Building Data Access Components.
- XML Introduction on XML and study in detail about XML Serialization & XML Stream-Style Parsers.
- Threading At last in the VB.NET course, you will learn about concept of thread, Thread Scheduling, Implementing threading, Thread pool, Delegates, and Manual creation of Threads, Synchronization objects and Locks.