Crafting Proficiency in PHP: Unleashing the Power of Dynamic Web Development
Training for Students and Experienced Professionals
The PHP training course at IT Training Indore is formatted in a way so as to deliver career oriented training to the fresher’s as well as IT professionals.
Today, more and more candidates around the world are opting to specialise in PHP because of its varied usability.
Therefore, the industry experts at IT Training Indore have devised the training course for the fresher’s in such a way so that they can excel in the ever growing scenario of this server side language.
PHP and Mysql combined can create dynamic web pages that actually interact with all the visitors. HTML can create useful and well formed web pages. With the addition of Mysql and Php you can collect data from the users, create specific content, and do many other things that HTML alone can’t do.
We will provide you with the best quality Training in PHP / Mysql. At the end of the courses, students will be given Live Projects Training and if any student wants to do industrial training we can also provide training for their interested subjects.
Uses of PHP:
I think what would help you here is if you had a few examples of what php can do.
- It can be used to create a forum for users to visit.
- It can be used to display a quote on your website that changes to the next quote in a list every day at midnight.
- You can create an upload script that can upload an image to your site and automatically crop it, create a thumbnail image, resize it and make it semi-transparent.
- You can create a content management system with easy to use controls to determine aspects of your site like how many of your most recently updated articles to display on your mainpage at one time.
- You can create a script to search your site.
- You can record who visits your site and where they are coming from or who has links to your site.
- You can send and receive email.
- Create private files only viewable by those with the correct password.
You can get much more advanced with all of the above. These are just some of the ideas that come to mind.
Why do you prefer PHP?
PHP is a language that is specifically designed for web programming with built-in integration with the most popular open source database MySQL.
- Easy to start with: As a beginner it is easy to start with PHP. The user just has to add a few PHP-tags with e.g. a for-loop in its existing HTML-files and then upload it to the server and see the result or an error message. Dynamic typing and associative arrays makes it also easier to start using PHP.
- Easy to use: Compared to most solutions like e.g. Java, PHP don't need to be compiled, so it’s just to write the script and then upload it to the server and then update the browser.
- Works Great with HTML – If you already have a website and are familiar with HTML, making the step to PHP is easy. In fact, PHP and HTML are interchangeable within the page! While PHP might add some new features to your site, its basic appearance is still all created with HTML.
- Interactive Features – PHP allows you to interact with your visitors in ways HTML alone can’t. This can mean simple things like e-mail forms, or more elaborate things like shopping carts that save your past orders and recommend similar products. It can also mean social things like interactive forums and private messaging systems.
- Less Code & Faster Development- There is of course a learning curve for all PHP Frameworks. But once you get over this hump, you will enjoy the benefits of rapid application development. You will write less code, which means less time spent typing. You will not have to chase down 3rd party libraries all the time for every new project because most of them will come with the default framework install.
- Job Opportunities- Have you looked at any PHP Job postings lately? Most of them require experience with either Frameworks or a CMS. Follow the demand! Experience with PHP Frameworks greatly increases your job qualifications as a web developer.